We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
10 MUST Have Money Saving Apps to help you save hundreds!
It is amazing just within the last 10 years how much our phones have changed. I remember how cool it was if you had a camera flip-phone. Now we have IPhones and Tablets, and Smart Phones. We can’t live without our phones (I can admit that I am addicted to mine!). There are apps for everything now-news, social media, exercise apps, you name it there is an app for it!
But wouldn’t you like to earn some extra cash just from using an app on your phone? I have listed several must have apps that you need on your phone! There are so many money saving apps out there but I listed the ones that can get you most the cash back.
Apps that Help you Save Money
- If you have a Target Debit or Credit card, earn an additional 5% off!
- Must download app and create an account
- You can search for offers by category, discount or even scanning a product to see if there is an offer! Sometimes you can get up to 75% off a product! Load these offers to your account and have the cashier scan your “Barcode” at the register for the discounts to apply.
- If you do not have a Smart Phone, you can register online and print the barcode for the cashier to scan at checkout.
- Provides coupon codes for in-store and online purchases
Gasbuddy app tells you the prices of gas in your area! This is also good if you are travelling. Make sure not to use this app while driving! If you sign up with an account with them, you can log your fuel purchases and see how much money you spend on fuel each month!
- You can earn points for submitted fuel prices
- Enter in monthly sweepstakes
- Daily Deals Website
- Save money on local restaurants, Beauty, Pets, goods, Hotels etc
- Sometimes Groupon and Living Social will offer coupon codes
Earn cash back with these apps
SavingStar is like a rebate-load e-coupons to your account and when you buy a qualifying product, the money will deposited into your SavingStar account.
- Can cash out when you reach $5
- Money will be sent to your PayPal Account (Free if you do not have one-links to your bank account)
Earn cash back on your grocery purchases!
- Earn cash back at select restaurants, grocery stores, movie theaters, Home Depot and Lowes!
- You just have to take a picture of your purchase and receipt, send it to them and get the money deposited into your Ibotta account!
- You can cash out once you reach $20!
This is similar to Ibotta-you have to have $20 in your account to cashout and offers change every week
- Must have a PayPal Account
- Save offers to your account
- Take a picture of your receipt to redeem. Money will be sent directly to your PayPal account! No Minimum cash out required!
Apps to help you earn Rewards
I used to use to use this but not anymore. I know a lot of people use it and have earned rewards
- Earn points for “checking” in certain stores, scanning items, referring friends
- Cash out for gift cards
- Take pictures of your receipts.
- Earn coins for each receipt that you submit and you can cash coins in for Paypal Cash
With using these apps, you save hundreds each year! These apps have become easier to use and you can save money on practically anything these days!
What money saving apps do you use? How much do you think that you have earned since using your apps?
FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: In order for me to maintain this website, some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to readers.